Did this really happen or am I dreaming....?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s not the emissions I’m concerned with, it’s the fact it’s aftermarket. I guess MA is trying to crack down on modifications. It’s ridiculous.

I can’t add it to the policy until the title is in my name. Another thing MA does different from most states, I’ve heard, is that a vehicle has to be insured before registering.

It’s a great place to live if you ride a bike or don’t mind driving boring cars and never plan to modify them. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you need to head out west to Wyo Country this summer for our outing. Open that baby up in the middle of nowhere!

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to head out west to Wyo Country this summer for our outing. Open that baby up in the middle of nowhere!

Ha, I like where your head is at. But talk about a ROAD TRIP. I thought the 8 hours from Delaware to Mass were bad enough. Maybe one day, though...make a little vacation/road trip out of it.

mcote1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man on getting what you've been on the hunt for! Looks like a well maintained truck! Did you set out to get blue or were you open on color?

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats man on getting what you've been on the hunt for! Looks like a well maintained truck! Did you set out to get blue or were you open on color?

Thanks, man!!

I was somewhat open to color, but had absolutely ruled out silver and was very against black. My top three choices were white, terrain and blue...but now that I have the blue, I think it may be my favorite. Such a great color and I cannot wait for the spring to dial this thing in properly and really see that paint shine.

You know, until I get it off-road and covered in mud! :)

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha, I like where your head is at. But talk about a ROAD TRIP. I thought the 8 hours from Delaware to Mass were bad enough. Maybe one day, though...make a little vacation/road trip out of it.

Don't be a *****. lol I drove my truck to Nova Scotia this August 2800 miles round trip 16hours one way.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Thanks, man!!

I was somewhat open to color, but had absolutely ruled out silver and was very against black. My top three choices were white, terrain and blue...but now that I have the blue, I think it may be my favorite. Such a great color and I cannot wait for the spring to dial this thing in properly and really see that paint shine.

You know, until I get it off-road and covered in mud! :)

I wont hold that against you.

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't be a *****. lol I drove my truck to Nova Scotia this August 2800 miles round trip 16hours one way.

HAHAHA, that's awesome! I've heard some great things about Nova Scotia. Would like to check it out sometime.

Also, just realized you're in NJ. I drove right by you on my way home with the truck 2 weeks ago. Too bad, or else we could have met up for a beer or something on my trek home.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

I wont hold that against you.

Hey now, you know my thoughts on black. LOVE how it looks, but not the upkeep to keep it looking that way. Sorry, chief!