Did this really happen or am I dreaming....?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fantastic!!!
I remember traveling a long distance with my Dad to drive home my White 03 Mustang Cobra!
It was something I’ll never forget!

That’s a great memory. Quality time with dad!

My dad isn’t much of a car guy so he’d never agree to this. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting incredibly antsy to drive this thing, but the most I want to risk with the paperwork still not finalized and thus, not registered/insured is taking it down my street. But I did get it off road earlier this week...

38117271614_515fa0c0de_z.jpg

38833317781_fae2eba1d3_z.jpg

37946565635_8d9c964764_z.jpg

Hey, it's NOT paved, so it counts! ;)

Also let my wife take it down the street and back. She looks so tiny in this thing:

38832048721_c8e9163c2c_z.jpg

23966973647_86e0c024e0_z.jpg

23966974047_b1490f4534_z.jpg

24959282908_29331d99d3_z.jpg

24959283858_d18a3c6422_z.jpg

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
May be i am missing smth here. If you bought out of state...you have an out of state temp tag and the truck was added to your insurance, you have temp insurance card....why can't you drive it while waiting for tags work from the selling dealer? You drove it from DE back to MA? Right?
I am a used car dealer and sold plenty of cars to out state buyers...

Last edited:
OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
May be i am missing smth here. If you bought out of state...you have an out of state temp tag and the truck was added to your insurance, you have temp insurance card....why can't you drive it while waiting for tags work from the selling dealer? You drove it from DE back to MA? Right?

I did drive it home...but turns out, MA does not issue nor respect temp tags from any state. So I was lucky to make it home without issue, but now that it’s home, I need to wait for the title to get reissued to the dealer (from the PO). Then sent to MA to get made out in my name, then I can register and insure. It’ll be weeks, probably. NOT happy. But at least it’s here and I still have my BMW for daily driving until then.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats man! I concur! Blue is where it's at :)

Government at it's best when temp tags from out of state purchases don't count in MA. What's up with that?!

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats man! I concur! Blue is where it's at :)

Government at it's best when temp tags from out of state purchases don't count in MA. What's up with that?!

Ha, thanks, man!

Seriously! MA is so annoying when it comes to certain things. The temp tags being one such thing. I guess because it makes too much sense?!

And the overhauled car inspection process that went into effect in October is supposedly a massive PIA, too. Can’t wait to deal with that firsthand. Hope the Borla exhaust doesn’t screw me over.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha, thanks, man!

Seriously! MA is so annoying when it comes to certain things. The temp tags being one such thing. I guess because it makes too much sense?!

And the overhauled car inspection process that went into effect in October is supposedly a massive PIA, too. Can’t wait to deal with that firsthand. Hope the Borla exhaust doesn’t screw me over.

Borla should not affect the emmisions inspection. Also i would contact the insurance company and make sure the truck had been added to the policy. You have the buyers order if thy need it. Just in case.
MA sounds like a wonderful state to live in. lol

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Borla should not affect the emmisions inspection. Also i would contact the insurance company and make sure the truck had been added to the policy. You have the buyers order if thy need it. Just in case.

MA sounds like a wonderful state to live in. lol

It’s not the emissions I’m concerned with, it’s the fact it’s aftermarket. I guess MA is trying to crack down on modifications. It’s ridiculous.

I can’t add it to the policy until the title is in my name. Another thing MA does different from most states, I’ve heard, is that a vehicle has to be insured before registering.

It’s a great place to live if you ride a bike or don’t mind driving boring cars and never plan to modify them. Lol

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s not the emissions I’m concerned with, it’s the fact it’s aftermarket. I guess MA is trying to crack down on modifications. It’s ridiculous.

I can’t add it to the policy until the title is in my name. Another thing MA does different from most states, I’ve heard, is that a vehicle has to be insured before registering.

It’s a great place to live if you ride a bike or don’t mind driving boring cars and never plan to modify them. Lol

Wrap it in the bubble for the time being now. lol