Desperately looking for 2017 Screw Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miko

Reaction score
HI everyone. Im in currently in Tampa, FL. Ive always loved the Raptor eversince I laid eyes on a 2013. Now that it has v6 Eco Beast, I would love to get one. Currently serving in the Air Force for almost 22 yrs. I think a Raptor would be a good retirement present for me..oh and a boat. Hope to learn from everyone everything about Raptors and trucks.

-Miko

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe try USAA car buying service? Just tell them what you want and they'll find it for you, plus you may get better pricing. Good luck

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HI everyone. Im in currently in Tampa, FL. Ive always loved the Raptor eversince I laid eyes on a 2013. Now that it has v6 Eco Beast, I would love to get one. Currently serving in the Air Force for almost 22 yrs. I think a Raptor would be a good retirement present for me..oh and a boat. Hope to learn from everyone everything about Raptors and trucks.

-Miko

I'll PM you something

OP
OP
M

Miko

Reaction score
Geo_Tactical, I tried USAA's carbuying services and you know what the dealer told me. After I drove 1.5 hours to Autonation in Bradenton, I showed them a certificate guarantee that they can only charge me $1600 above MSRP. They told me that it doesnt apply to raptors because they are considered Specialty Vehicles (which I think according to Trucars definition is if it was customized by the dealer then its considered specialty vehicle. needless to say, I just wasted a drive. I called USAA and filed a complaint on the dealer. Trucar called that it doesnt apply to Raptors. i was mad and told them they need to change their website info. Im thinking either I wait when the 2018 gets revealed around August and maybe I am able to custom order a 2017 without paying above MSRP.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Helfman Ford outside of Houston Texas is selling trucks at msrp. Placed an order on Tuesday. Sure they might have a few more allocations.. Ask for Mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: