Delivered w/ Scratches?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CD566

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I just agreed to buy a 2018 Raptor today, it was delivered to the dealer last night. The dealer asked me when I wanted to pick it up and I said tomorrow. He told me I wouldn’t be able to get it until Tuesday since it was delivered with scratches and they need to be taken care of first.

Has this happened to anyone else, and how concerned should I be?

Linehand

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I just agreed to buy a 2018 Raptor today, it was delivered to the dealer last night. The dealer asked me when I wanted to pick it up and I said tomorrow. He told me I wouldn’t be able to get it until Tuesday since it was delivered with scratches and they need to be taken care of first.

Has this happened to anyone else, and how concerned should I be?
Yes mine had a few scratches from transport dealer offered to fix but backed up for 2 months hoping it gets done sorry for your shared bad luck lol3c44e0d6a266c47abacaca38dea0ffd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t sound like it’s too bad if they’re saying Tuesday. Could just be on the surface otherwise paint work would take longer. Go by tomorrow and see for yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go look at it tomorrow... If they are serious, walk away. If they are minor you will know. Seems like it's really easy to figure out how serious the damage is.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Happens. Mine had a chip and a little scrape on the plastic part of the rear bumper and a tiny scratch on the fender flare. Dealer sent me touch up paint for the chip. It's a truck so oh well

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure they do a good job, or you will lose many points at the next Starbucks Concours.

Seriously, they told you about it before hand and are making it right, at least they didnt try to pass it off to you. I wouldn't think much of it.

OP
OP
C

CD566

Reaction score
Make sure they do a good job, or you will lose many points at the next Starbucks Concours.

Seriously, they told you about it before hand and are making it right, at least they didnt try to pass it off to you. I wouldn't think much of it.
I was told I get free frappuccinos for life by the salesman, I can’t jeopardize that!!