Deciding between a 2018 or 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motohead314

Reaction score
Just started the process of quoting a 2018 lead foot SCREW today. I may hold out for a 2019 depending on the options and cost difference.

horak24

Reaction score
18 leadfoot

Also better make sure they can still order 18's. That window maybe closing soon.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on the fence too. I didn't want electronically controlled dampeners in the event I wanted to switch them out and then have to find a way to plug them up. Recaros are a nice touch though with the crawl control. Coming from toyotas that had crawl control on the 4runners, I NEVER used it.

ChrisJTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i got mine last year, didnt have the patience. Bought one on the lot! But the new electronically controlled dampeners look pretty sweet. I dont know about you, but i do about 80% on road and 20 off. So for me the new dampeners would be a huge plus and those new seats look damn nice..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
motohead314

motohead314

Reaction score
No lead foot in 19

Bummer. Now I really have to figure this out.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Yeah I'm curious how the electronic dampening will help with on road performance. The rock crawl modes are cool but coming from jeeps and motorcycles it seems like it would take the fun out of it.