Converted from Ram owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BetaHauler

Reaction score
Took the plunge last night. Have been a Ram owner but was not thrilled when I saw the '19's so made the conversion to a Ford. Got a black screw 802a, tech package and tailgate step. Getting the windows darkened in an hour. Then comes a bakflip and bedrug. My other trucks had spray in liners and it can be tough on your knees crawling around back there so thought I'd try a bedrug. Then fog lamps after that - suggestions? Dealer wants to do all these but assume I could save a ton doing these basic mods myself. Have been lurking this forum and finally jumped in. Look forward to learning from everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_3376.jpg
    IMG_3376.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 38

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do not make the deal with the dealer for aftermarket stuff unless you bring a bottle of lube. Get your stuff from vendors here on the forum. And of course welcome.

OP
OP
B

BetaHauler

Reaction score
Do not make the deal with the dealer for aftermarket stuff unless you bring a bottle of lube. Get your stuff from vendors here on the forum. And of course welcome.

I saw someone say that before. That's great. I'd prefer to avoid the cavity search. Will check with forum vendors. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk