Checking in from Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EndGame

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I signed up on here a while back in the prospect of buying a Ford Raptor. School, buying a house, and family all got in the way. Now I'm finally able to afford one though!

I'm looking at buying a used Raptor supercrew 2013 or newer for around $35-40k. My must haves are leather interior and navigation. Trying to find something with low miles, and that wasn't treated like a trophy truck as well. It's basically going to be my daily driver. I only live 15 mins from work, so I won't hurt too bad with the MPG's of these beasts.

I'm already set on a few mods. A supercharger, full exhaust, tune, CAI, steel front/rear bumpers and running boards, winch, and a bed topper. I've looked at suspension, but I think it's just going to be a bit much for my needs. I would also feel the need to do really bad things to the truck, and it being my daily I don't really want to break it.

If you guys/gals have any suggestions on any brands/models of the items I listed please fill free to share what you have or what is good! Money really isn't a issue within reason. I'm planning on about $15-20k for what I wanna spend on mods.

Thanks guys/gals!

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I signed up on here a while back in the prospect of buying a Ford Raptor. School, buying a house, and family all got in the way. Now I'm finally able to afford one though!

I'm looking at buying a used Raptor supercrew 2013 or newer for around $35-40k. My must haves are leather interior and navigation. Trying to find something with low miles, and that wasn't treated like a trophy truck as well. It's basically going to be my daily driver. I only live 15 mins from work, so I won't hurt too bad with the MPG's of these beasts.

I'm already set on a few mods. A supercharger, full exhaust, tune, CAI, steel front/rear bumpers and running boards, winch, and a bed topper. I've looked at suspension, but I think it's just going to be a bit much for my needs. I would also feel the need to do really bad things to the truck, and it being my daily I don't really want to break it.

If you guys/gals have any suggestions on any brands/models of the items I listed please fill free to share what you have or what is good! Money really isn't a issue within reason. I'm planning on about $15-20k for what I wanna spend on mods.

Thanks guys/gals!
Welcome. I'm down in Toledo. I know Kissler Ford in Toledo had one on their lot a little while ago that pretty much fits what you want. Shoot me a PM if you want and I'll get you the contact info.

As far as things like bumpers and lights, etc a quick search on here all provide way more info than a single response could. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist or if you just want to get together sometime and have some fun.

Here's a pic of mine with a couple gen 2 trucks at Windrock off road in Tenn.
599c0903463f5cbc7f1d12616ce3b62e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

EndGame

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm down in Toledo. I know Kissler Ford in Toledo had one on their lot a little while ago that pretty much fits what you want. Shoot me a PM if you want and I'll get you the contact info.

As far as things like bumpers and lights, etc a quick search on here all provide way more info than a single response could. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist or if you just want to get together sometime and have some fun.

Here's a pic of mine with a couple gen 2 trucks at Windrock off road in Tenn.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for the heads up. I'm holding off for about 2 months. My wife is due on May 8th with our first child. Just have to get that all situated, and I'm good to go! I'm not far from Toledo. I'm about 1 1/2 hours away from there in Bloomfield Township, MI.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the heads up. I'm holding off for about 2 months. My wife is due on May 8th with our first child. Just have to get that all situated, and I'm good to go! I'm not far from Toledo. I'm about 1 1/2 hours away from there in Bloomfield Township, MI.
That's pretty awesome. Congrats. Let me know if you need any help rebuilding shocks once you settle on a truck. I have all the specialty tools you would need.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

OP
OP
E

EndGame

Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. Congrats. Let me know if you need any help rebuilding shocks once you settle on a truck. I have all the specialty tools you would need.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

Will do man!