Awaiting my Ingot Silver Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whaler

Reaction score
First post here. I ordered my Ingot Silver Supercab Raptor on 2/24. I just received the VIN on 2/24. Build is scheduled for 3/14. Delivery...not soon enough. I presently have a 2009 FX4 5.4L Supercrew with 52,00 miles and it's great but like Tim the Toolman said, "it needs more power". I used to have a BMW M3. I couldn't afford both so the M3 had to go. I miss the performance of the M3, but I can't live without a pickup truck. Finally, a truck that will give me the performance that I love and the utility that I need. Oh, and by the way, I won't hurt at all that I can take it on the beach to go striper fishing in Long Island.

FLA-SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness....I also used to be a BMW owner. Both motorcyle and Z3. Smoooooth vehicles. Never looking back on the decision to go Blue oval. I have family in Lynchburgh. VA is a great state. will retire there someday.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and let the waiting begin. It will be well worth the wait, trust all of us. I waited almost 3 months for mine to be delivered.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats... had an 07 FX4, this truck is in a different league all together!