Australia checking in from FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rapt Up

Rapt Up

Reaction score
Good God I can't imagine what it cost to get that in Australia.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bullishone

Sorry...Im an Aussie...I live in Florida

However...if I wanted...I can keep the car registered here for 12 months in my name and can bring it back to Oz but I have to have it converted to RHD in order to register it...think thats about $10,000AUD...really not sure 100% on that price but its something like that

Matt

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bullishone

Sorry...Im an Aussie...I live in Florida

However...if I wanted...I can keep the car registered here for 12 months in my name and can bring it back to Oz but I have to have it converted to RHD in order to register it...think thats about $10,000AUD...really not sure 100% on that price but its something like that

Matt

Ok now it makes sense. Until you explained the logistics I have been trying to figure it out.
Welcome. Nice truck, btw.

PureRaptor

Reaction score
View attachment 86149

The local cops already have a hard on for truck....tore it up twice on a main drag taking friends for spin and both times they could either see me or hear me. Have to get rid of that NEW TOY sensation and try be a big kid again

As for the car in the background in the first pic I posted...thats my wifes Shelby 500...just thought Id find a pic of us to throw up so you knew who we were

Matt

Hopefully that new toy sensation never goes away!

Welcome! :favorites13: