any special financing deals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bensenvill

Reaction score
ok walking into the dealership on saturday for for an '18 base-ish raptor.

I was going to special order but found a close one in an off color and missing one other checkbox. It's been 10 years since I've bought a dealership car and first time not in-cash. I'm over 800 in credit reports, but I really want to do no-money-down (I can do 6k if need be).

Are their any ford promotions I need to be aware of?

If it matters, the truck I am looking at is 55k.

Any advice is very welcome.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
No promotions for the Raptor that I've heard of. I got 2.29 apr with B of A. Got 800 score with about 15% down. Just depends on your credit profile

OP
OP
B

bensenvill

Reaction score
well I am chicago as well. everything you are telling me is pretty awesome, no worries on the credit profile

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check with your credit union, no CU, shop rates on line. They will screw you at the dealership unless you have a rate already established.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard good things about PenFed, depends on what kind of schedule you are looking for but like others have mentioned there are no ford incentives.

I'm planing on financing around 15-20k for 36 months have 800+ credit so I imagine I'll be at their 1.49%

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the ease of closing the deal, if you have to finance, you can always tell your dealer what you can get for a rate and ask them to match it.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the ease of closing the deal, if you have to finance, you can always tell your dealer what you can get for a rate and ask them to match it.

That's exactly what I did. The dealership offered 6.9%, so I laughed and said I could get 2.5% at the Credit Union. They matched it.