Another Texas Guy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been financially burdened by a raptor addiction :crazy:

I have a couple posts here and there and I gotta say this site seems pretty cool so you'll be seeing me around
Who left the floater???? lol

I originally ordered a '11 screw even though I love the scabs but being a fmaily guy the wife thought it would be better.
long story short...
after hearing me go on and on about these trucks to a friend of mine he decided he needs one too. I found him a fully loaded black scab and he pulled the trigger on it and after a month decided that a truck was not the ride for him (coing from Vipers and a 360 Modena)
lucky for me I got a screaming ass deal on the truck I wanted anyways!!!

I jumped in both feet and slapped a AFE on and ordered ADD front stealth bumper with dual LED bars and Rear dimple bumper with Duallys.

I just had the windows tinted and the bed Rhino lined
I have a set of Grabbers at the shop to mount up to new wheels as soon as I make up my mind on what im going with.:hmm:

I love the black methods but my superduty has BMF Novakane 8s and I love them but every swingin di*k on the web has the same wheels and I like to be trendy ...yet original LOL

anyways love the site
you guys are great
Jared get your ass to work on my bumpers!!!

OP
OP
Crosstx

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks stock
waiting on ADD for my bumpers LOL
as for wheels...im a shopping fool
probably gonna go with KMC Enduro and send it to OMF or someone to get a BeadLook set up.
Im a poser this time cuz I had beadlocks on a jeep and this is practically a DD so i want the look but not the pita of real beadlocks
but this is NO street-queen!
i plan on a regular dirtbath

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
looks stock
waiting on ADD for my bumpers LOL
as for wheels...im a shopping fool
probably gonna go with KMC Enduro and send it to OMF or someone to get a BeadLook set up.
Im a poser this time cuz I had beadlocks on a jeep and this is practically a DD so i want the look but not the pita of real beadlocks
but this is NO street-queen!
i plan on a regular dirtbath

sounds like it's gonna be sick. you can post a stock pic in the build thread with your plans and update it as you build. i like watching build threads the best.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum and glad your Scab Dreams were realized. I like the looks of Scab too, but opted for the increased "functionality" of the SCREW with just a slight "looks" hit (IMO). Look forward to seeing your upgrades.