Another Ruby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grumble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings from Carrollton, TX -

Got some news from the doc that said I'm gonna have to give up my Harley habit after many decades. Told the Mrs. that if I gotta give up the fun ride, I'm going to have to get another fun ride. Found it!

Finally after beating down "my guy" I was able to roll out today with an '18 ruby red at MSRP. I had to seriously beat him down both on the vehicle and my trade. I walked out very happy.

Attachments

• IMG_1409.jpg
    IMG_1409.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Randy1

Reaction score
Wow

Nice so this is a 2018 correct. If so I just might get my truck after all. The other forums said no Ruby red for 2018. Did you order it or on the lot. thanks

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling about giving up your Harley. I had spinal surgery last year and it kind of ended my riding. Sold my tricked out Road Glide Ultra and two dirt bikes. Said screw it and took that cash and my Suoer Duty and traded it in on my Raptor.

OP
OP
G

grumble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice so this is a 2018 correct. If so I just might get my truck after all. The other forums said no Ruby red for 2018. Did you order it or on the lot. thanks

It's a 2018. It rolled off the carrier on Friday. I've been all over my sales guy - "let's just order one at MSRP - I'm not paying ADM." Told him I was coming in on Saturday with my order sheet. When I got there, he pointed this one out (matched everything except the graphics - really didn't want them). I told him $7,500 in ADM is out of the question.

We got there. MSRP and a very good price on my trade. Bear in mind that this is the 4th vehicle I've bought from this guy/dealership. Loyalty paid off.

Ruby Red is not on the "build and price" section of ford.com, but it's available on the dealer order sheet - I saw it with my own eyes.

Good luck getting one - they're out there, but it seems that chit-chat and emails won't get you to sticker - but good old fashioned haggling may.