Another Raptor guy in Northern Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checking in here. I've been lurking around for a while and figured I'd finally join up. I've got a blue 2011 SCREW that's mostly stock. I've rested the urge to mess with it for the few months I've had it but I think it's getting close to time to start modding it up.

I'm looking forward to finding more locals to hook up with for raptor shenanigans.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Just checking in here. I've been lurking around for a while and figured I'd finally join up. I've got a blue 2011 SCREW that's mostly stock. I've rested the urge to mess with it for the few months I've had it but I think it's getting close to time to start modding it up.

I'm looking forward to finding more locals to hook up with for raptor shenanigans.

Hey buddy, I own Raptor Custom Embroidery based out of north east Alabama! Welcome to the Raptor life in Bama and Welcome to the FRF family!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny I saw a 2011 Blue Raptor on Redstone Friday. Not sure if it was a SCREW or SCAB though because I only saw the front.