Another new guy in SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TILTed

Reaction score
Hello FRF! New member, but long-time lurker and Raptor fan in San Diego. Currently navigating the complicated web of out-of-state purchases in my quest for a new truck; determined not to pay the $15-20k mark-up from local and local-ish dealers. This place has been great so far!

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to frf! Best of luck on the search . they are out there if you are patient

Goflight2

Reaction score
Welcome! I will hopefully become official this Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome, we need more raptors in sd.

please let me know if you have any questions about buying out of state, i bought mine out of state back in February.

Goflight2

Reaction score
Mine comes in from out of state on Sunday. I know I have to get it smogged and weighed.
I haven’t paid any tax or reg yet. How long before you got your certificate of origin? My dealer is saying a couple weeks. Do I need this to register?

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine comes in from out of state on Sunday. I know I have to get it smogged and weighed.
I haven’t paid any tax or reg yet. How long before you got your certificate of origin? My dealer is saying a couple weeks. Do I need this to register?

i did not need it, but my truck was never registered to any dmv.

Goflight2

Reaction score
Mine isn’t being registered in Nebraska (were I am buying from). Contract has price of truck only.