All I want for Christmas is a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EternalChampion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been coming to the site for a while as a guest, you guys (and gals) have a top-notch site here and I finally decided to join the dialogue.

I'm from downstate Illinois, nearly in the Raptor acquisition phase. I almost nabbed a White SCREW in August from the local dealer and one of my neighbors pulled the trigger before I did. Since then, I'm torn between silver and blue; white was always my fav, but my neighbor ruined that as well.

I look forward to all of you getting your ordered 2012s, so I can live vicariously...for now.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been coming to the site for a while as a guest, you guys (and gals) have a top-notch site here and I finally decided to join the dialogue.

I'm from downstate Illinois, nearly in the Raptor acquisition phase. I almost nabbed a White SCREW in August from the local dealer and one of my neighbors pulled the trigger before I did. Since then, I'm torn between silver and blue; white was always my fav, but my neighbor ruined that as well.

I look forward to all of you getting your ordered 2012s, so I can live vicariously...for now.

Talk to Randy. His link is on the right. :) And :welcome: