About to be one happy mud flinging guy in oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaytperry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello folks, definitely new to this site but not to forums. My name is Jason and I never thought I would ever own a raptor, sure I definitely wanted one but I didn't think it would. I'll tell you my story about getting the raptor. So after thanksgiving it has been my family's tradition to go and find a Christmas tree, so I dragged my wife and daughter up to diamond lake, plenty of snow up there BTW. I had a friend go with us in case something happened and we got stuck. Well that's exactly what happened, but he got stuck first, when I went to pull him out, i went sideways. So we are both stuck now. After getting stuck, a tree ripped off my mirror, brake caliper fell off, and the oil filter adapter gasket split on my 05 f150 fx4. Still got the tree, and got home. My wife was disappointed with the truck, we weren't even playing and it got messed up. So come Monday afternoon she tells me we are going to look 4 a truck this is what I came home with.

Attachments

• 20161129_110427.jpg
    20161129_110427.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 84

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love happy ending stories, that lead to the raptor ownership. Congrats the best and fun truck the money can buy. BTW what is it? Screw or Scab? Year? Come on now you should kind of anticipate the drill.