2018 Order placed!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No VIN yet and I don’t want to jinx it, but I placed an order for a 2018! It’s a Magnetic SCAB with all the technology…no sunroof, ramps, carbon fiber, or bed liner.

I’m probably going to be posting a few “should I do this” modification questions prior to taking possession of it. Don’t worry, I know how to use the search function for general info, but I still might ask for opinions since the Gen 2 hasn’t been out very long and I want to make the best decisions regarding potential mods.

I do plan on doing some off road adventures and really want to do the Snoball and hit up the desert someday. This truck will not only be a daily driver, but also serve as a “mid-life crisis” adrenalin machine for me. I skateboarded and ripped it up riding two stroke motorcycles in my teens, so I guess I’m trying to revisit my childhood…HAHA!!!

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the order! The mid life crisis doesn't end my friend, enjoy the ride!

Fact.

midlifecrisis.gif

10006482_663527667036345_1227017726_n.jpg

And congrats, enjoy the ride.