2018 Ingot Silver Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bizz

Reaction score
Hi all. Been lurking the forum for a while now before I went out and finally bought my Raptor. 2018 Supercrew, 802A package, moonroof, beadlocks, tailgate applique, spray-in bedliner, heated steering wheel.

So far I've only done a few minor changes; stubby antenna and swapped out the tag lights for some LED ones. Window tint comes tomorrow and then Line-X for the wheels wells soon after that.

Some future mods I plan: Should be adding some LED fogs within the next couple of months (not quite sure what I want yet, I'm open to suggestions) and I'm going to upgrade the exhaust (also not quite sure what route I want to go here either). Also planning on different wheels in the future and adding a 1" lift to the front to level it out a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_0707.jpg
    IMG_0707.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 48

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
congrats and welcome. let us know if we can help you out with your future mods. we offer discounts on everything for the members here!