2017 Raptor Tailgate Applique Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I have not seen that on a Raptor yet, But here in San Diego about 5 miles from the Border I see tons of F-150's with the LOBO badge. If you really hate it then talk to your dealer, I kinda like it.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello all you Raptor fans! After owning nearly every model of Ford F-150 trucks over the past two decades (except a Raptor), I finally pulled the trigger and picked up my 17' Screw Raptor yesterday. I immediately joined the Forum because I have a question that I should have caught at the Dealership PRIOR to driving it home. I am not on any other Forums so the process is new for me. In other words, I am not sure if I am to ask questions here or somewhere else on the Forum. If I am doing this wrong, I apologize. Maybe one of the veterans can give me feedback??? But, here's the question. On the Optional Tailgate Appliqué on the left lower side (Driver's side), it's supposed to have "F-150" there. On the opposite side on the appliqué it's supposed to have "Raptor" there. I bought my Raptor in Florida at a Dealership. New, not used. Where it's supposed to have "F-150" on the appliqué, it has "LOBO" instead. Anybody know what that means? I was thinking I have Raptor that was supposed to go South of the Border, but ended up in Florida??? I called Dealer and he said that they ordered the Raptor and they did not notice it either. Course I don't really believe he knew.
Dude that’s awesome. I’d keep that n terish it. Haha.