2017 Oxford White SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetdog

Reaction score
Hello all,

Super excited about the new truck. Love it so far. Only issue is the back window isn't working any suggestions would b appreciated. Dealership says bad switch and they are going to pick it up friday to fix. Also wondering what Tonneau covers you guys are using.

Thanks!!

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a gen2 owner, but welcome to frf. Try the search bar, or even type your question into Google while you wait.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I would just let the dealership fix the back window -- Not worth trying to mess around with yourself since they'll handle it.

As for tonneau covers, I can't recommend one... But I can recommend one to NOT get: The Extang 2.0 trifold hard cover.

I have it on my current (non-Raptor) F150. It's great if you're just looking for something to keep leaves out. But good luck with anything else. It leaks like a sieve, which to me is really the entire purpose of it. My wife and I have two young boys, and often like to throw the double stroller in the bed of the truck and hope it doesn't rain. Anything other than a light drizzle has water seeping in from both sides of the bed.

I had the dealership replace it twice, and what they told me was "all tonneau covers leak", which is a pile of horse sh-t. I can't wait to get something more reliable for my eventual Raptor purchase.

Oh, and post some pics of your truck!

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard!

I'm really liking my Bakflip G2 cover. Bakflip seems to be one of the more legit companies, so maybe check them out!

OP
OP
V

vetdog

Reaction score
Thanks guys! The dealership fixed it in a day. Really happy with them. Bad switch connector.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Congrats and welcome aboard!

I'm really liking my Bakflip G2 cover. Bakflip seems to be one of the more legit companies, so maybe check them out!

Yeah I was watching a video review of this cover. Any issues with leakage? Can you drive with the cover all the way open and the prop bars secured? thanks!!

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys! The dealership fixed it in a day. Really happy with them. Bad switch connector.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Yeah I was watching a video review of this cover. Any issues with leakage? Can you drive with the cover all the way open and the prop bars secured? thanks!!

I haven't had to lug around much in the bed yet, so I can't really speak to the leaking question. Nor have I had to drive around with the prop bars in place. But everything else I've seen and read about the G2 and other Bakflip covers speak very highly of them.