2017 Oxford White - ATRaptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys-

Been a long time lurker and have finally decided to introduce myself. I've had my 2017 802a SuperCrew for about a year now and absolutely love it. I traded a lifted '15 lariat for it and haven't looked back- this truck is ridiculous and continues to impress me as a family hauler and weekend toy.

rappywreath_zps4cjydtuc.jpg

raptortow_zps5o7yjsca.png

20180219_2017RaptorLifestyle_053_zpsv9uzqqmj.jpg

rappyfly_zpslf2qwx9u.jpg

OP
OP
ATRaptor

ATRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, like the white. I didn't think Raptors offered OW in the 2017s.

What mods did you do?

Thanks! And yeah, I'm a big fan of white vehicles and the nerd in me wanted to match my '14 Mustang.

And here is a better idea of what I did to the truck, including some dyno numbers and general hoonage in a big field (where the little jump was).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvvig3Mubgc

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm still completely up in the air on color choice. But your Raptor has me leaning towards white (again). I love the contrast between the grill/fenders/tires/wheels and the paint.

OP
OP
ATRaptor

ATRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm still completely up in the air on color choice. But your Raptor has me leaning towards white (again). I love the contrast between the grill/fenders/tires/wheels and the paint.

I totally hear you and couldn't agree more. Although I will say the Leadfoot 2018's are looking mighty nice as well- big fan of that color on the Raptor.

Thanks again for the kind words. :beer: