2017 mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mktboss

Reaction score
Hey everyone was wondering why my power folding mirrors only work with the door closed and power on. Any setting where I can make them work with the truck off?

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the site... That's strange, I always fold mine, when I come back to my truck I just open her up and hit the button and they unfold. The key does not have to be in the ignition.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The door can be open but you must have power. They will work in accessory power, RAP, and ignition on.

OP
OP
M

Mktboss

Reaction score
Damn. I always realize that I need to close them after I'm out of my truck and the ignition is off :( one of the things I will miss from my ram :)

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have solved the problem III was having those same issues, the power fold is great in super tight places you your Raptor does not fit with them out. Other than that I have stopped folding them in, problem solved. I may end up with a broken mirror but it hasn't happened yet, fingers crossed, lol