2014 Ruby Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
indyraptor

indyraptor

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard! Great color, indeed. Nice intro and a solid 'to do' list!!

Thanks!

Anything glaring I have omitted from my To Do list? I’ve been trying to dig through the forums over the last few months to try to get my priorities straight, but I’m sure there’s things I’ve missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
indyraptor

indyraptor

Reaction score
Deavers and a bump stop kit.

With the Deavers, do people generally get the +2’s or the +3’s with the front end at mid perch?

Also, when getting the camburg shackles at the same time, do you need one pair of them, or two pairs? Basically, does each leaf spring set need a pair of shackles, or just one?

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the Deavers, do people generally get the +2’s or the +3’s with the front end at mid perch?

Also, when getting the camburg shackles at the same time, do you need one pair of them, or two pairs? Basically, does each leaf spring set need a pair of shackles, or just one?

I've got +2's with Geiser Brother's springs in the front which sit approx the same height as mid perch and I'm about 1 inch higher in the back with nothing in the bed.

One shackle per leaf spring and you can reuse the OEM one's if you want.

dpbook

Reaction score
Welcome! I also have a 2014 Ruby Red Super Crew, bought from a dealer with two prior owners. I purchased almost exactly one year ago with 39k miles. Awesome truck! Gets lots of looks.

OP
OP
indyraptor

indyraptor

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Sorry I haven’t posted any new pictures - I’m chasing down a leak on my truck...had a small leak in the rear glass - replaced that - and replaced the third brake light for good measure, but still have the leak (it is filling up the wiring channels under the door sills and flooding into the floor pans, soaking the pad under the carpet). My best guess now is that it is leaking from the panel seam behind the cab, so I’ll be testing that theory soon. It has been filling up the channel on both sides of the truck, and I always park at home on an incline with the nose of the truck lower than the back, so it has to be a leak from the back of the truck as I can see evidence the water has run down the channel from the back to the front...fingers crossed that my theory plays out and applying some 3M panel bonding adhesive solves my issue. If not...I don’t know what else could be leaking from the back.