2014 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Finally found a raptor after a long search here in Las Vegas(Henderson), all up the west coast and as far east as Illinois, and a long time reading the "Man! I love my Raptor!" thread on Race Dezert.

Ended up finding a perfect fit less than 5 miles from my house here in Henderson. 2014 SCREW, mostly stock with Rigid fog lights and a 40" behind the grill, Fuel wheels, and a Rollbak cover. Shocks recently rebuilt and still under Warranty for the time being! Had it for a little over a month and proud to say is has seen over 100 dirt miles in two states in that time.

00c0c_a3s_Fz0r8b_N6_600x450.jpg
00v0v_7_Zj_N0stzgj4_600x450.jpg
00w0w_7_RH0t_GSkm_JB_600x450.jpg
00_Z0_Z_1_SL06_Al_Q1_Kj_600x450.jpg

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Welcome!!!
Welcome to FRF.
N'JOY your new ride.

Are you carrying a lot of weight in the bed?
Or! You are just sporting the California lean?

Nothing in the bed in these pictures, Must just be the angle. It's sitting at mid perch, and sits pretty level usually.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Nice. Welcome. Black is fastest color BTW. lol

My father in law already has a black screw. It doesn't like to get dirty, so I figured it must be the color.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Black or white might be the fastest color, but Molten Orange jumps the highest.

Welcome!