2011 black 6.2 fully loaded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FOXO3A

Reaction score
Hello,
Ordered a 2011 6.2 black Raptor fully loaded, the dealer says it should be in this friday. The dealer is close to HENNESSY PERFORMANCE, and should be taking the raptor to them when it arrives friday. I am having the full upgraded supercharger package done to it ,as well as an additional upgrade , which is the A/C VENT-MOUNTED BOOST GAUGE. The HENNESSY sales guy says they have four other raptors getting upgraded so this might take a month or two before i get my truck, DAMN! I live in New Mexico close to an air force base full of SPECIAL OPS guys and Predator Pilots. These guys are going to love this truck!

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey FOX, welcome!

I live in El Paso, TX but I go offroading in Southern NM all the time. Where are you in NM?? I'm a civilian, so I'm just guessing, but it sounds like you may be referring to White Sands Missile Range. .....if so, you and I live pretty close to each other.

Where are you, Las Cruces?? Alamogordo? ...or are you in another part of the state?

OP
OP
F

FOXO3A

Reaction score
Foxo3a

I'm close to CANNON AFB, Clovis, Portales N.M. But next year we will be supporting the Base in Alamagordo, as PROGRAME MANAGER trainers for the engineering SQ. so i'll be traveling down their next year as well!

OP
OP
F

FOXO3A

Reaction score
SCelebs the supercharger package from HENNESSY PERFORMENCE cost $16,950.00 and with the additional upgrade which cost $695.00 it totalled $ 17,645.00. This IS'NT JUST A SUPERCHARGER! This package includes: CENTRIFUGAL SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM (SATIN FINISH), AIR-TO-AIR INTERCOOLER, HIGH FLOW K&N FILTER, FUEL INJECTOR UPGRADE, KOOKS STAINLESS STEEL LONG TUBE HEADERS , HIGH FLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTERS, BORLA STAINLESS STEEL CAT-BACK EXHAUST, ALL NECCESSARY GASKETS & FLIUDS, AND PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED BY HENNESSEY PERFORMANCE, HPE ENGINE MANAGEMENT CALIBRATION, CHASSIS DYNO TUNING & ROAD TESTING WITH A 1 YEAR/ 12,000 MILE WARRENTY-> POWER: 605 bhn@ 5,600 rpm; 0-60 mph: 5.2 seconds; 1/4 mile: 13.6 @103 mph (tire rating limited) I WILL UPGRADE THE TIRES SOON. And with the TUNER upgrade which will properly calibrate the increased airflow, I can dial in the correct adjustments for increased horsepower 20+ Rear Wheel HP, and responsiveness. The top-speed limiter is raised. THIS IS A BADASS UPGRADE! It is going to be a VELOCIRAPTOR !!!!

Last edited:

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome FOX, I am sure your going to enjoy that Raptor once they are done with it. That is some big upgrade.