1st post, long time owner. Denver area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdwngs4402

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally jump on this forum and looking for some quality mods! So far, I've done a dirty deeds side exit exhaust, wrapped in battleship grey. (similar to 17' raptor avalanche grey), fiberwerx front fenders (waiting on glassworks 4.5" fronts), glassworks bedsides (waiting to get wrapped), mid-perch, 37x13.5 toyo, 20" hostages, lge front/rear bumpers, rigid duallies, 40" curved front light bar, 20" rear light bars, LED heads/tails/mirror turns/mirror spots/all interior lights. Linex Berliner, rappy graphics subdued flag decals, wrapped interior trim, looking for maybe the svc light tower, procharger, and more practical wheels in the near future.

Attachments

• IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1701.jpg
    IMG_1701.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 95

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great work! I'm gonna do a similar wrap on my white '17. I'll prob go matte though. Can I ask what wheel offset you went to match the fiberwerx fenders? Planning on doing the same later on :). Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

rdwngs4402

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great work! I'm gonna do a similar wrap on my white '17. I'll prob go matte though. Can I ask what wheel offset you went to match the fiberwerx fenders? Planning on doing the same later on :). Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The wheels are 20x14" -76, they are exactly even with the fenders but they are just too big and heavy, and very hard to get to fit with no lift. The fiberwerx fitment was hands down better than glassworks.
Howdy, nice truck. I would change wheel size too, keep posting pics as you mod

Yea, I'm looking at a more Raptor friendly setup, I still want to fill the fenders pretty good, I really like the smurfrunner stance. I'm waiting on method race wheels new 17' wheels to be released and maybe look into those.