Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Forums - Member's Area > Regional > Southeast
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Southeast

NC/SC Monthly Raptor Meetup

This is a discussion on NC/SC Monthly Raptor Meetup within the Southeast forums, part of the Regional category!
This has been discussed in another thread but I wanted to put it together in a the appropriate place as ...

User Tag List
4x4juunkie, BajaTaxi, HAP, Hole Shot, NC Raptor, RaptorWifey, Steve-O, Taxman, Witchy, Yukon Joe

Like Tree870Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2014, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default NC/SC Monthly Raptor Meetup
This has been discussed in another thread but I wanted to put it together in a the appropriate place as to stop taking the other thread off topic.

The idea is to have a Monthly Raptor Meetup on the weekend. It could be just a friendly meet and greet or it could turn into a camping/offroading ride. Just depends. I would lean toward the off road ride myself.

There are a few places to explore in this great state and I am sure there are some places closer to SC that we could explore also.

Since everyone is BUSY getting ready for Snowball I would suggest the first meeting take place some time in Feb. maybe the 2nd Sat (Feb 8th 2014)?
TBONE21 likes this.

Old 01-03-2014, 04:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

FRF Lady

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Camping?
Witchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

We can't even get together for Raleigh cars and coffee and you think we'll have time to go off-roading. HELLS YEAH!

Our second event will be beer and bacon.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Sub'ed...

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com
Wilson and Rdnkbear like this.

2012 SCREW | NIGHT RAPTOR Revolution Wrap | RPG Stage 4+, Black Tie-rods, Prerunner 1.0 UCA, Steering Res | AMB LED Light Kit | Raptor Retrofit HIDs w/ Amber Ring | Hefty Fabworks Skid Plates | ADD ABS Guard | Recon 10500lb Winch w/ Factor55 | Whelen LEDs | WSI FE Mount | Extang Solidfold | Weathertech Liners | PDP Flaps | TYT9000VHF Radio |
I love Raptorwifey
Yukon Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

FRF Addict

(Thread Starter)
Yes. I figure with enough planning we might be able to get some together. Yes the second event must be the bacon and beer event.
TBONE21, Wilson and Witchy like this.

Old 01-03-2014, 08:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Still haven't ruled out Beer and Bacon. Just can't commit yet.

Love her just the way she is....
Yukon Joe likes this.
Mjburns78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)

I'm good with that weekend. Where would a good "central" meeting spot be? We camped at Badin lake once but that's a little west. They have off-road trails there but it's mainly jeep trails, nothing high speed.
Steve-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Cars and Coffee Sucks Joe...not missing much....rather do some offroading...subscribed

ICON 3.0 Coil-overs & Shocks / ICON UCA / SDHQ 4 Light Bumper / KC Aux Lights / RPG Tie Rods / RPG Stage 2 / Fuel Krank Wheels / Stainless Works Lightning Exhaust / Black Matte Hood / Hennessey CAI + 93 tune / Lowrance Elite-5M Baja / Outlaw Raptor GPS Mount
wolfnnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

FRF Addict

Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by wolfnnc View Post
Cars and Coffee Sucks Joe...not missing much....rather do some offroading...subscribed
Lol... I figured as much. Was just making a point.
Meeting at someone's house for an install could be one of the monthly meets as well.

And when the weather is better, an outing to the beach is a must. Although I don't want to get kicked out this time.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

2012 SCREW | NIGHT RAPTOR Revolution Wrap | RPG Stage 4+, Black Tie-rods, Prerunner 1.0 UCA, Steering Res | AMB LED Light Kit | Raptor Retrofit HIDs w/ Amber Ring | Hefty Fabworks Skid Plates | ADD ABS Guard | Recon 10500lb Winch w/ Factor55 | Whelen LEDs | WSI FE Mount | Extang Solidfold | Weathertech Liners | PDP Flaps | TYT9000VHF Radio |
I love Raptorwifey
Yukon Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

FRF Lady

Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

There's not much to do at the Cars and Coffee but it's a great time for Raptor folks to meet up, catch up, and plan a run. Our house is always open for raptor work weekends. You know Orangie loves those
Witchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

FRF Addict

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by Yukon Joe View Post
Lol... I figured as much. Was just making a point.
Meeting at someone's house for an install could be one of the monthly meets as well.

And when the weather is better, an outing to the beach is a must. Although I don't want to get kicked out this time.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com
Yes that it could. Let's try to keep the shenanigans to a minimal so the pass last longer. I would rather not get kicked off the beach again.