Rear Park Aid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does my truck have this? Do any Raptors have it?

I've got all the option pkgs that matter including the backup camera...but no Rear Park Aid...you know the beeping to warn you you're going to hit something. Owner's Guide discusses it on page 36 as part of the Instrument Cluster Settings under Driver Assist...however I only show the Trailer options.

Just thought I'd check if I'm missing something. Or if I actually need to use my eyes.

Thanks

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
NO. Remember the owner's manual is the same as the F-150 for which it is an option. But with the Raptor all you have is the back up camera.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does my truck have this? Do any Raptors have it?

I've got all the option pkgs that matter including the backup camera...but no Rear Park Aid...you know the beeping to warn you you're going to hit something. Owner's Guide discusses it on page 36 as part of the Instrument Cluster Settings under Driver Assist...however I only show the Trailer options.

Just thought I'd check if I'm missing something. Or if I actually need to use my eyes.

Thanks

Tim, like Bird said...............
No Reverse sensors on the Raptors.

randy

OP
OP
bfr

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys...

so is the retrofit a simple deal?

is it just the F150 standard parts list for the rear park aid?

lacrosseman812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya my Yukon has the rear aid thing and it helps sum times but most the time I can't hear it cause I'm blasting music :D

Last edited:

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Ya my Yukon has the rear aid thing and it helps sum times but most the time I can't hear it cause I'm blasting music :D

Everyone in the parking lot loves your music and respects you for its loudness. Especially in residential areas.

Thieves think to themselves "man I wish I had a sub like that guy" and then go on about their business.