Rear 12V AC Outlet does not work with my HTC phone charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It used to work, but now it doesn't. What gives? It works fine with my mom's Blackberry charger but not mine. So far, it hasn't worked on any of the chargers that have a removable USB cable without jiggling (not sure if that's the right word...) the plug around. Also, my mom's blackberry charger does not have a removable USB cable. I've attached a pic of my charger

Is anyone else having a problem like this?

Attachments

• IMAG0297.jpg
    IMAG0297.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG0298.jpg
    IMAG0298.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 100

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only question, why use that plug instead of the USB plug on control panel?

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My only question, why use that plug instead of the USB plug on control panel?

also it doesnt charge as well. i use my wall jack plugged into the inverter too for my Samsung Galaxy S (probably an SII next week), when in the usb port it charges extremly slowly.

but for Humvee i havent had a problem with mine, tho its for a samsung. but if other chargers are working fine, im going to assume that its your charger and the inverter is fine. and thats actually good news i think heh.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
also it doesnt charge as well. i use my wall jack plugged into the inverter too for my Samsung Galaxy S (probably an SII next week), when in the usb port it charges extremly slowly.

but for Humvee i havent had a problem with mine, tho its for a samsung. but if other chargers are working fine, im going to assume that its your charger and the inverter is fine. and thats actually good news i think heh.

I've tried 3 different chargers. 2 different ones in the first picture and the 3rd in the 2nd picture. They all work on the wall, and they work if I jiggle them for a little bit but stop working after a second. They do fit very loosely... Willis, does your HTC charger plug in loosely or snug?

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the same EXACT problem. The plugs don't stay secure to make a good connection. It sucks!!!

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same EXACT problem. The plugs don't stay secure to make a good connection. It sucks!!!

Strange mine do, Hummer, mine fits fine I only tried it once as I use the adaptor in my console to charge my phone i have the 12volt car chargers as well as the USB adapters