Front Camera Install from your Ford Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GvegasRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I purchased my 2012 Raptor the only thing that it did not have was the front camera and many have asked me what do I need to do to add one so...

The following list of parts is what is needed for the install from your dealer. Should anyone have any questions please feel free to ask so lets get started...

Part List with brief description:

CL3Z*15B484*B WIRE ASY
CL3Z*12A581*VA WIRE ASY
CL3Z*19G490*A CAMERA AS
CL3Z*19H405*A MODULE
CL3Z*17603*A KIT - JET 2
CL3Z*17K605*B HOSE - WI
CL3Z*17K605*A HOSE - WI

After the above parts are installed your dealer will need to re-flash the BCM and ICM. After this your front camera is ready to go!

I will also add my Ford Dealer will be glad to assist any techs from other Ford Dealers.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great info! woulda have loved to gotten a front camera but I just dont care for the navigation option lol

OP
OP
GvegasRaptor

GvegasRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cost can vary on how well you know your dealer but the most you should pay would be around $1,300.00 and if you know your dealer real well it could possibly be half that.

commandershepard

Professional Player Hater
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I was just wondering the same thing. If you have the Sony nav system can you add a front camera?

Dave

Second this. Would be a lifesaver having a front camera, I'm too short to see how far up I need to go sometimes so I always park like a *******.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know if you have a lockpic there is an option to add an additional camera but for some reason people are saying that it won't work if you have the factory back up camera installed......

I'm going to get some online pricing:

CL3Z*15B484*B WIRE ASY (no online pricing )
CL3Z*12A581*VA WIRE ASY (no online pricing)
CL3Z*19G490*A CAMERA AS $269.94
CL3Z*19H405*A MODULE $139.82
CL3Z*17603*A KIT - JET 2 $5.81
CL3Z*17K605*B HOSE - WI $11.50
CL3Z*17K605*A HOSE - WI $11.50

Last edited:

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2011 does not have a rear camera but Im thinking(hoping) it will be relatively easy to retrofit. Just need to verify the wiring at the rear of the truck is there. I have all the ford factory scan tool equipment to do the programming if needed as well.

anyone done the rear?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the rear camera ha been done by both lockpick and nav-tv. nav-tv has still not been able to bypass the front camera yet, i am not sure about lockpick, but i dont think either one of those companies has been able to decipher the data signal coming from the onboard computer. i just got some info that i need to look over. i am hoping to figure out a work around so you can access the front camera, or add a front camera