Touch-up paint for 2013 model?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I brought a new 04 FX4 ford sent me a box with some thank you stuff and a bottle of touch up paint. I've actually been wondering when I'd get one for this truck apparently I should stop waiting.

Yep, my '02 FX4 had the same thing.

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After buying my 02 Lightning I received a box full of ford racing stuff,Shirt,license frame,stickers,hat,etc.. + touch up paint and a live plant was hand delivered the next day :)

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to drive Chevy Tahoes, bought 5 of them. Chevy always included a bottle of touchup paint (not a big deal) but they also always sent a nice thankyou gift. One year an emergency kit in a cordura bag, one year a pair of insulated mugs, stuff like that. Maybe Ford was doing the same thing and the recessions cut those out?

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know.. this is my first new vehicle and the only thing they've sent me was a satisfaction survey and an Owner Advantage Rewards® card.

Guess I should have ponied up the cash before if I wanted some nifty swag.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've bought an M3, FX45, H2, Z06, a couple of SVT Lightnings, ML55, Boxster S, Miata SE, FJ SE, Jeep SRT-8 and several others, all new, and none came with touch up paint.