research

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbw003

Reaction score
i have been wanting a ford raptor now for awhile and just recently got my wife on board with the idea. this doesnt mean im going out tomorrow and buying one but i thought they were offered in the v6 twin turbo? can i get a some thoughts??

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
What those two said. 6.2 is your only option, but it's an awesome option, you'll love it.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go buy one before your wife changes her mind...better go ahead and get some mods as well...got to strike while the iron is hot...so to speak...

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

The 6.2 works perfect with the truck...

OP
OP
D

dbw003

Reaction score
thanks everyone with the feedback only thing with the 6.2 is the mpg...

Last edited by a moderator:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score

its not that bad if you dont run it hard. i dont baby mine at all, but i also dont drive like i stole it everywhere. my MPG average is still sitting at 13.7. and when i am on the highway, hardly ever am i below 75mph.

as for the FX4 with eco, someone here went that route, and added some mods like tires and bumpers, and were getting worse milage than Raptors. but if your in alot of city stop and go traffic all the time, it will probably hurt being in a Raptor.

that said, id get a Raptor, easy question :waytogo:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Get a Raptor for the right reasons. Otherwise we will be seeing your used one for sale soon. It's an amazing offroad truck that is also great on pavement.
Those whose are mainly concerned about mpg are barking up the wrong tree

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if mpg is that big a concern then dont think this truck is the right one for you as randy said maby you should get an eco boost then .