looking to buy 15-20 raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there are a couple dealers here on the forum. talk to them and see what they say about knowingly selling a raptor for export

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These would be for export only

Ford Motor has big fines for dealers selling cars that go overseas. As soon as one goes in for warranty work or any work for that matter overseas the gig is up for the dealer.

To export a motor vehicle from the United States , the exporter must provide documents that demonstrate proof of ownership. In almost all cases, this will be the certificate of title. The original ownership documents, or a certified copy, and two copies must be presented to U.S. Customs.

If you are exporting through a land border port, you must submit the ownership documents to that port at least three days before exportation. On the date of exportation, you must present the vehicle to U.S. Customs to verify that the car being exported is the one described in the ownership documents.

The car will be subject to Customs inspection at the time of exportation. If the exportation is by ship or plane, both the vehicle and ownership documents must be presented to Customs at least 72 hours before lading, at which time Customs will conduct its inspection.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can count my barely used 2012 with 40,000 miles on it for 55k..

Since I bought it out right for cash, I have the clear title..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Last edited:

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam balling people around here. Got any job openings lol

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think once you purchase a vehicle, you can do what ever you want with it. If he purchases them and exports them legally, like it or not, it's his business. I believe it's only illegal if the dealer does it.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you guys know he would make a ton of profit off your trucks if he knew where to send them, why are you asking only 50-60k?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I think once you purchase a vehicle, you can do what ever you want with it. If he purchases them and exports them legally, like it or not, it's his business. I believe it's only illegal if the dealer does it.

It's more of a Raptor thing. Ford has been known to take allocation for Raptors away if dealers knowingly sell to people exporting them. If you register the truck in the US then there really isn't anything Fors can do to the dealer. I was given a tutorial by a Ford dealer on this exact subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.