Ford ESP Premium Care Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the uber-fast responses.

How long does one have to purchase extended warranties? during the current?

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to type in 2008 with no current warranty and it said I must be within the manufacturers warranty to purchase.

I also put in 20k miles instead of 5 miles and it raised the price

I thought i saw the other thread on this that before a year is up and below a certain amount of miles, will keep the price the same.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just did it. Purchased my plan. 7years / 100,000 miles $50 deductable through FloodFordEsp.com for $1400 bucks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm probably going to do the same in the next month before my first year is up. Any issues with the deal?

Anyone find anything cheaper? I'm going to see if my local dealer will match first.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm probably going to do the same in the next month before my first year is up. Any issues with the deal?

Anyone find anything cheaper? I'm going to see if my local dealer will match first.

No issues. "Eazy Peezy" give your credit card number......they confirm it.....they send you your service contract via email....and you are done!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On the Ziegler site it will let you go to 9 years if you have a CPO. On the Flood Ford site it doesn't mention that option. Anyone know what the deal is for buying an ESP for a CPO Raptor?

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The option for 8 and 9 years only shows if you choose Ford CPO as your current warranty. It sure looks like a Ford product...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 60