Ford Bakflip Cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer owes me a favor, I was going to ask them to sell me the Ford version of the Bakflip folding bed cover at cost. I think it is Part No: V9L3Z-99501A42-HA for a Raptor with 5.5' bed.
Can someone tell me what dealer cost might be? PM would be fine, i will not repost.
Thanks
Dennis

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know about dealer cost but this is the best price I could find on an F1...

BAK Industries 72309 F1 BakFlip Tonneau Cover for Ford F150 Super Crew 66" Short Bed : Amazon.com : Automotive

Be sure you know what you're buying as there are different materials used. There are 3 or 4 different Bakflip models for the F-150

Morrie from BAKFactory Outlet can probably do better. im pretty damn sure he can.

as for the OP, i dont know... Randy might be able to chime in tho.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Morrie from BAKFactory Outlet can probably do better. im pretty damn sure he can.

as for the OP, i dont know... Randy might be able to chime in tho.

He cant. I asked him a few months ago to give me a price on 2 F1's(me and my cousin) and he couldnt do better then $829 each. I see them on ebay going for $790 OBO shipped. I'm gonna try to get it for $750 shipped.

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI guys I got my Bakflip F1 for 804 or 806 or something. I bought it from an ebay store. It was one of the auctions when you can make an offer...offered them like 805 or something.

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

It was actually 809.99 from username jamzauto2011 on ebay. Thats shipped and no tax too!