Early 2013 Raptor finds, NEW Wheel Pic Added???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Greg, put that bottle down .......................... and slowly back away. You may have a drinking problem, BUT WERE HERE TO HELP YOU THROUGH IT.

randy

You never know... If it is the last year of the Raptor... The just might pull out all the stops and go big.. Then again, Ford might do the opposite and stick the anemic ecoboost in it..

-Greg

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm on the same wavelength as Greg. I've been talking smack to my friends around here and to Ms. MI about what they may or may not do for the last year. I've been remaining positive for the blown 5.8 that the Shelby has this year. I mean, why the hell not?! It's the last year.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they add a factory supercharger...I guess I trade Raptors yet again! I will hold off stripping interior of the truck to install my audio goodies (JL, Morel & McIntosh) till we hear for sure whats coming. I have seen the 2013 F150 paint chart at the local Ford dealer while getting my Raptor serviced, hopefully the other info will come shortly...

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that they added a cloth seating option? And people say Ford doesn't give the customers what they want. I think I may have to get rid of my 2010 for a 2013.