ATTN Calling all Southern CA Raptor Owners I may have a FUN & $$ project for one of U

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been in contact with an AD Agency, looking for a Southern CA area Raptor, for a Commerical & or Print AD.

I pretty sure they want a "Stock" Raptor, to bolt some New wheels & TOYO Tires on.

Check in here, with your contact info, and a Pic of your Raptor, as it is NOW!

Or if you want to email me your contact info with a couple of pics to..

[email protected]

They would need it for a day or two, most likely a Mon & Tues. You can stay with your truck the whole time, if you want/need to.

Thanks randy

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, mine is fairly stock other then the bumper light, hood lights (Which can be removed), stubby, and middle perch. But i'm in NorCal, but willing to drive down for a couple days if the price is right.

Attachments

• 428414_4002274412763_559229884_n.jpg
    428414_4002274412763_559229884_n.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose CA means Central Alabama?? I know, I know (always being treated like a red-headed step children)

Go to your ROOM young man, and don't come out till you know what youv'e done. :shocked:

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Hey, mine is fairly stock other then the bumper light, hood lights (Which can be removed), stubby, and middle perch. But i'm in NorCal, but willing to drive down for a couple days if the price is right.

One never knows??????????

I put you on the "LIST" :peace:

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, we have a Winner!!

Congrats Tim, keep us posted on your Photo Shoot.

Ad agency ended up wanting a Stock Flame Blue or Race Red Raptor.

randy

3559-tims-2012-flame-blue-super-cab.jpeg

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

And just received this reply.........................
TOYO " prototypes "

Thank you Randy for introducing us. I spoke with Tim and we're coordinating.

I found out that the tires they are sending are prototypes so they can't really be driven on. Ideally we would pick up Tim's truck on a flatbed and have the tires and rims swapped out Monday afternoon or night, then do the photo shoot Tuesday and have them swapped back and delivered back on the flatbed.

Do either of you happen to know a company or service down in San Diego that would be able to help me with this? I have some people up here in LA but thought you might know someone down there.

xxxxxxx
---------------------------

randy