2013 available, should I go for it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bearii

Reaction score
update

Yep, guys, sorry for the confusion, I should have been clearer, it was $3k under MSRP, not invoice. Well, after testing driving several other trucks to be sure I wasn't just being crazy in my single mindedness for the Raptor it quickly became clear that the Raptor was indeed the truck for me. Even though I felt the original negotiation was a pretty good price based on feedback and everything I'm seeing at other dealers I went back for more. Fortunately I was able to get them to knock off a bit more and closed the deal today! I drove home my new blue flame fully loaded Raptor tonight - wow what an amazing monster - love it!!

Thanks again for your patience with me and your help! I'll be diligently reading now on all your suggestions for mods and farkles.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luck basterd here in the bay area it unheard of a Raptor setting on any lot

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

To be able to test drive mulitable trucks to be able negotiate prices the only way I could get a fair price was to order and wait

OP
OP
B

Bearii

Reaction score
durn lucky

Luck basterd here in the bay area it unheard of a Raptor setting on any lot

I know, amazingly lucky, I just happened to walk on the lot after the dude who ordered it couldn't pull off the financing - very lucky for me!

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

To be able to test drive mulitable trucks to be able negotiate prices the only way I could get a fair price was to order and wait

Just to be clear, I test drove the Chevy Tuscany and GMC Black Ops and Altitude trucks right after test driving the Raptor while I was waiting for you guys to confirm what an awesome deal I was getting. Neither came anywhere close to the Raptor IMHO. Would have taken out the top end Ram but the dealer couldn't find the keys!

Nothing like the feeling on the first ride home! Congrats & welcome to the madness!

Sooooooo... true, and every subsequent ride just gets better and better, lovin' my new Raptor! :favorites13:

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! Check out the regional section and meet up with some fellow Raptor folks.

Chevy Tuscany?! Sounds like a truck that serves wine and cheese.... Can they butch up the name a bit?

Last edited: