You know your raptor owner when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Raptor is one of my all time favorite vehicles. I have owned over 40 vehicles since 81 and this is in the top 3. When I am with my wife each time it comes into view I say "Holly shit look at that cool Raptor I wonder who owns it I wish it was me!!" She is sick of the joke after 4 years!

I do look at it all the time even my reflection in building window while driving, and I do make de-tours to some buildings with lots of glass under the false excuse in need to check the operation of the lighting. I only use that excuse when there others in the car that won't understand that I am a sick man!

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a post in another thread by @TheMacf said that his wife said..."There was another box for your stupid truck"! Hahaha, thought it was a good quote for here!

Also, along those lines...does anyone else race to get home before the wife when you know a box is coming that day? If you beat her home, you can just hide the box in the garage and act like you've had it for a while...if she even notices!

Last edited:

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a post in another thread by @TheMacf said that his wife said..."There was another box for your stupid truck"! Hahaha, thought it was a good quote for here!

Also, along those lines...does anyone else race to get home before the wife when you know a box is coming that day? If you beat her home, you can just hide put the box in the garage and act like you've had it for a while...if she even notices!

Or you request for a pick up at a Fedex or ups store lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk