Are you going to upgrade to a Gen 2?

Will you be upgrading to a Gen 2?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'm planning on keeping mine. No future plans to replace it. However, if Ford makes that Bronco, maybe I can convince the wife she needs a new car too...

Oh, and yeah, screw the EPA

ronald_reagan_riding_a_velociraptor_by_sharpwriter-d55rsh7.jpg

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. There is nothing on the Gen 2 that screams "gotta have it." Until I exhaust all of my resources modding my current truck it just doesn't make sense. And my list of mods does not include what is new on the G2. The day I stop turning around to look at my truck when I walk away from it in a parking lot is when I "might" consider the new one...or just add a chase rack or more lights.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most likely, yes. have to see the final production vehicle and look over options..and i need a screw which may not be available in year one of production....but ill get one.

I like new tech, new things etc..so if the options work for me, I'm in.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
most likely, yes. have to see the final production vehicle and look over options..and i need a screw which may not be available in year one of production....but ill get one.

I like new tech, new things etc..so if the options work for me, I'm in.

And you and I need to talk about getting some of your mods....