Are you going to upgrade to a Gen 2?

Will you be upgrading to a Gen 2?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be sticking with my Gen 1. With the available mods for Gen 1, there's nothing in Gen 2 that makes the switch either wanted or needed.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be sticking with my Gen 1. With the available mods for Gen 1, there's nothing in Gen 2 that makes the switch either wanted or needed.

I'm really interested in the details of the new transfercase.

Selectable AWD -or- 4WD sounds super awesome.

Jwolf

Reaction score
At this point no. Not unless they offer a V-8 , pref. the 6.2, put T.T. on that if they want , but offer a REAL V-8. Ford was on TOP with what they had , the competition WILL fill the market by at least offering a V-8. There is a reason the old Iron ,big /small, blocks still keep on running regardless of abuse , least we forget about. torque torque torque,,,,,,,

JackDiesel

Reaction score
No. I do like the technology in it and the looks might grow on me (tailgate never will) but the Ecoboost kills it for me. I'll just take the premium they decide to charge for it and buy myself a supercharger for the 6.2L. I don't see them squeezing 685 horses out of the 3.5L.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's up in the air right now for me.. Really digging the gt350r and I'm going to keep my eye on that one. Handing my truck to my son pretty soon so that only means one thing... When gen 2's come out, I'm sure roush Raptors will be running in the $45- low 50k range so it's gonna be pretty hard on deciding which is a better choice. To get a roush and use the extra $ on suspension/mods which will surely out perform the stock gen 2. Or get the one with a warranty and that new car smell :0 until then who knows for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk