WTB 13-14 Raptor: what to look for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a mint 2014 Screw that I've been tossing the idea around of selling. The truck has 51k miles (all street unfortunately) and it honestly looks like a 10k mile truck. It's white w/ black interior (no blue trim!). I'm the original owner.

It was ordered with:
801A, pwr moonroof
tailgate step
front/rear cameras
spray in liner.

I've added the following:
OEM bed extender
2 pairs of rigid dually lights (spot and flood)
window tint
side window deflectors
mirror reflector delete
mudflaps
stubby antenna
k&n filter
custom hood graphic (oem style w/ carbon fiber "Raptor" print
custom vinyl around front grill, headlights and taillights
bak flip fibermax tonneau cover
full weathertech mats (front and rear)
NavTV
Ford storage box under rear seat
talgate lock
ez lift for tailgate
led lights in the bed
oem beadlock wheels (still have the original wheels too)
R1 Concepts, slotted and drilled rotors and pads (front and rear about 2k miles ago)

I've used Amsoil since new (oil changes every 3-5k miles) and the truck runs perfectly with zero issues at all. It's detailed on a regular basis and has been perfect from day one! I had the brakes done and the beadlocks installed in December. At that time I bought a set of 35x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers... they have been absolutely fantastic all winter. So quiet and smooth on the highway and the truck's been an absolute beast in all the snow this year!

like I said at the beginning, I've just been tossing the idea around of selling it lately and I'm not even sure what I'd ask for. If it's something you would be interested in let me know and maybe we can figure something out.

The first few pics are from today... the truck is filthy right now but we're getting more snow tomorrow. the other pics are from the fall I believe just to give you a good idea of it's normal condition and the custom 3M vinyl I had done.

Attachments

• raptor3.jpg
    raptor3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 85
  • raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 86
  • raptor2.jpg
    raptor2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 78
  • raptor4.jpg
    raptor4.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 77
  • raptor5.jpg
    raptor5.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 70
  • sticker-options.JPG
    sticker-options.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Raptors4ever

Reaction score
I have a mint 2014 Screw that I've been tossing the idea around of selling. The truck has 51k miles (all street unfortunately) and it honestly looks like a 10k mile truck. It's white w/ black interior (no blue trim!). I'm the original owner.

It was ordered with:
801A, pwr moonroof
tailgate step
front/rear cameras
spray in liner.

I've added the following:
OEM bed extender
2 pairs of rigid dually lights (spot and flood)
window tint
side window deflectors
mirror reflector delete
mudflaps
stubby antenna
k&n filter
custom hood graphic (oem style w/ carbon fiber "Raptor" print
custom vinyl around front grill, headlights and taillights
bak flip fibermax tonneau cover
full weathertech mats (front and rear)
NavTV
Ford storage box under rear seat
talgate lock
ez lift for tailgate
led lights in the bed
oem beadlock wheels (still have the original wheels too)
R1 Concepts, slotted and drilled rotors and pads (front and rear about 2k miles ago)

I've used Amsoil since new (oil changes every 3-5k miles) and the truck runs perfectly with zero issues at all. It's detailed on a regular basis and has been perfect from day one! I had the brakes done and the beadlocks installed in December. At that time I bought a set of 35x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers... they have been absolutely fantastic all winter. So quiet and smooth on the highway and the truck's been an absolute beast in all the snow this year!

like I said at the beginning, I've just been tossing the idea around of selling it lately and I'm not even sure what I'd ask for. If it's something you would be interested in let me know and maybe we can figure something out.

The first few pics are from today... the truck is filthy right now but we're getting more snow tomorrow. the other pics are from the fall I believe just to give you a good idea of it's normal condition and the custom 3M vinyl I had done.

Really nice truck! Wish you were closer and pretty sure I would not be able to afford what you would want for yours.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you... anything can be shipped, I've bought and sold cars from all across the country over the years.

as for price, they're only worth what they're worth... if you're looking to spend $40k then, yes, mine's probably too much... if you're realistic about what a clean Raptor is worth then make an offer! lol

either way, good luck with your search... you won't regret it!

Leonidas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a Terrain 14 SCREW with 50k miles. Mid $40s. All good so far. No issues (except the prior owner was a smoker). That's been tough to get the stink out. Only issue is worn paint/scuffs on the door sill bottom. Good luck on yours.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the deal done and will start a new thread as soon as I get a few good pics of it. I'm so pumped to finally be in a Raptor and back in the Ford family!!!

Patiently (or not) waiting on those photos...

I picked up a Terrain 14 SCREW with 50k miles. Mid $40s. All good so far. No issues (except the prior owner was a smoker). That's been tough to get the stink out. Only issue is worn paint/scuffs on the door sill bottom. Good luck on yours.

Great price! But good luck with the smoke.

Photos?