Wrecked Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn. I know shit happens but all of the wrecked ones I see are major. There's two online. One burnt to ashes and the one above completely rolled. Makes me wonder what these people are doing. Lol

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn. I know shit happens but all of the wrecked ones I see are major. There's two online. One burnt to ashes and the one above completely rolled. Makes me wonder what these people are doing. Lol

Too young, inexperienced, and played too much need for speed, most wanted!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Banned
Reaction score
people are stupid haha.

push the trucks limits to far, or their own limits to far.

sad to see a wrecked rap.

whiskeybent

Reaction score
Here's my 2012. 18 year old kid side swiped me doing 45 mph. Totaled. Less than 700 miles on it. Salvage company sold it for over $35k.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 464

Banned
Reaction score
Lol dont caree... You have to be the biggest tool to **** ur new truck this much. If i ever meet the people... Its going to be a K.O

agreed.

some shit is purely accidents, but man, some stuff ive seen, how stupid are people? apparently pretty damn stupid. I've pushed my truck farther than I should sometimes, as in, jumping it completely stock.... but, I never go beyond my limits, or the trucks limits. and i don't act completely stupid behind the wheel. and I take care of my stuff. the result, no issues to date.

then there's people like my brother, who let their vehicle leak fluids for months, then wonder why the transmission ***** the bed. man, his truck is brutal.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Here's my 2012. 18 year old kid side swiped me doing 45 mph. Totaled. Less than 700 miles on it. Salvage company sold it for over $35k.

That totaled it? Craziness! The one I saw the lady said the insurance wanted to total, but the guy worked it out through higher ups. How bad did you get screwed on the deal whiskey?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2