The worst part about the Raptor is.....?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
SO what we have here on the bottom left is a set of keys to a 1999 Ford Explorer. The key on the top left is to 2009 Ford Fusion. The keys on the right are to my Raptor. I can't stand that we're rocking the same keys as a 99 Explorer. 50k for a truck and we couldn't get the fancy shmancy key FOB?? It's like you pull your keys out after asking a pretty lady at the bar to come home with you and she's thinking "Oh great he's got a 1995 Taurus"

FORD=FAIL

IMG00338-20101004-2140.jpg

ChaseGarrett

Reaction score
Its nice to have a key that can get wet, and clip to your wetsuit for a surf. I have no interest in worrying about loosing an $800 key (the price of the key on my sisters new benz) . I do understand your argument tho, I'm sure there are a lot of arguments for this. For me, having a tuff truck makes me want a tuff key that isn't complicated.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Its nice to have a key that can get wet, and clip to your wetsuit for a surf. I have no interest in worrying about loosing an $800 key (the price of the key on my sisters new benz) . I do understand your argument tho, I'm sure there are a lot of arguments for this. For me, having a tuff truck makes me want a tuff key that isn't complicated.

but i want a key as flashy as the truck :baby:

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2mQsFVwGKes&t=1&usg=__8eBHkU99i8RJr20TMY-7V95Pj4Q=.jpg
The key on the botom starts the 160k Ford Gt. Don't feel too bad for them, they still have GTs and you still have a Raptor.