Wish me luck. Just dropped off my baby at the dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

Unfortunately, I haven't found service even resembling yours. I've pretty much given up and will just pay to have my truck repaired even though it's under warranty... Sad considering I'm a Service Writer...

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! Unfortunately, I haven't found service even resembling yours. I've pretty much given up and will just pay to have my truck repaired even though it's under warranty... Sad considering I'm a Service Writer...

What's wrong with it???

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remote start would intermittently not work, but lately it's every time. I've been to the dealer so many times and have heard so much BS, that I just want to save myself the frustration.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Remote start would intermittently not work, but lately it's every time. I've been to the dealer so many times and have heard so much BS, that I just want to save myself the frustration.

I'd like to look into this to see what I can do to help, 1ntheoc. What's the model year/mileage of your truck?

Crystal

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Crystal,

It's a 2011 FX4 F-150, (in service date is 12/2011) and has 35,*** miles. I genuinely appreciate your concern but I'm skeptical that you'll be able to do anything. I don't have a problem with Ford, I love their products and also own a 2013 Fusion, but from my experience, your dealer network in Southern California is poor at best when it comes to service.
I'd prefer not to name names, but I'd be happy to speak with you over he phone if you're interested. BTW, I'm a service writer by trade and last year my CSI index was over 98%...

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...I'd prefer not to name names, but I'd be happy to speak with you over he phone if you're interested. BTW, I'm a service writer by trade and last year my CSI index was over 98%...

Hi 1ntheoc,

Since I'm on the Social Media team I'm pretty much confined to communicating via these forums, but if you'd like to speak with someone directly you can always contact our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673. You can also send me a PM if you'd like to chat about this privately.

Crystal