Windshield scratches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't roll them down... I just washed the two front windows off so I could see...the scratches are on the front windshield on the passenger side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

They are tinted as well so it looks like they are dowb

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Step 1. If you don't have a $0 deductable glass replacement coverage, get it.

Step 2. Get a "rock chip and crack, that another vehicle" caused. While you were travelling on your "highway" of choice.

Step 3. Call your insurance company.

Step 4 Call your local glass company.

This is a whole lot less work and effort than washing and buffing anything.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BobbyVA,
Try "Bob Ami" in your local grocery store. It's a powder cleanser used in bars to clean glasses. It will take out all but the deepest scratches and leave your windshield like new....
Eddie

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BobbyVA,
Try "Bob Ami" in your local grocery store. It's a powder cleanser used in bars to clean glasses. It will take out all but the deepest scratches and leave your windshield like new....
Eddie

Sounds good I'll go by today and pick done up thanks for the info

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

It's Bon Ami ;-)

D

Deleted member 12951

Searched and found this thread. My passenger rolled down their window when it was muddy and there is scratches that I can feel with my fingernail. Is that too deep for any of these products mentioned in this thread?