Will Ford make a 2015 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

showerfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just back from dearborn - there will be no 2015 raptor. they are retooling the plant for the 2015 trucks and do not plan on a new raptor yet. and since the raptor is too wide to make at any other plant, which is why there is no real competition, that's the only place they could build it.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just back from dearborn - there will be no 2015 raptor. they are retooling the plant for the 2015 trucks and do not plan on a new raptor yet. and since the raptor is too wide to make at any other plant, which is why there is no real competition, that's the only place they could build it.

Wait!! So 2014 is the last year? Or will they still make the same current raptor for 2015?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score

THanks for the info. You are lucky you got to see them built. Im jealous!

When is your segment airing and will it be available on the internet? Im on the west coast.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

No 2015 for sure, it looks like it will be back for 2016 but I would say nothing is for certain.

Here's hoping they wont make another one so our '14's will immortalized!!! muahahahahaha.......

:D

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Guess all the 2014s better order fast.

If only we knew the cutoff date!!!! :yuno:

:biggrin:

showerfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as soon as we have it put together, i'll post it here.

i spoke with jamal from svt while i was there, and while he wasn't giving me any details about 2016, i'm sure they'll do something awesome. not sure about another raptor though... i prefer to think we're getting a piece of history here.

i did ask mulally if this would be the last of the 6.2l v8's, and he almost slipped and told me yes. i think this is the end for this power train (which is one reason i snapped one up!).

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They could do the same thing as in 96/97 model year release both models for half the year. Who knows FORD thats it well and some select people...

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i did ask mulally if this would be the last of the 6.2l v8's, and he almost slipped and told me yes. i think this is the end for this power train (which is one reason i snapped one up!).
So what's going in the Super Duty after 2015 then?

And +1 on what the TV show you do is.