Will Ford make a 2015 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This question has been asked several times before... anybody that knows if and when there is or isn't going the be another Raptor isn't going to say.

HUDAT361

Reaction score
2015?

As a serious prospective buyer with a purchasing timeframe of March-August, i found this in observation:

New Raptor, Tremor, Not in Immediate Plans for 2015 Ford F-150 - Truck Trend

Obviously, we've all seen that article above or heard some news that there are no plans for 2015 ford raptor. This does not state that the 2015 raptors are not ending production FY 2015.

We are aware of the Tremor being dropped but does not state the Raptor being dropped.

In a business aspect, the ford raptor is selling on high demand and doesn't make any sense for the raptor to shut off production unless their intent was to promote 2014 sales which makes sense and produce a 2015 ecoboost raptor.

Anyway, in this 2nd article it references a new program for 2015 raptors. Either their ignorant for their knowledge of or i'm ignorant for not reading the article correctly. Geiger cars develops a new program for 2015 f150 raptors (wtf? they wouldn't have done this without knowing something).. Do you think this is a leak that they are producing a 2015 raptor?

GeigerCars Develops New Program for F150 Raptor : Franchise News : Franchise Herald

Is it still unclear or i'm on the right track here with an un-presented 2015 product?

honestly, I have developed quite a Raptor obsession and let me know if there are some insider scoops y'all obtained through ford developers to help prospective buyers make the right call. thanks guys!