Why didnt you get all the extras they say

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Every time I drive a car/truck without a backup camera I put it in reverse and stare longingly at the AM/FM radio, hesitant and defiant about actually having to turn my head.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every time I drive a car/truck without a backup camera I put it in reverse and stare longingly at the AM/FM radio, hesitant and defiant about actually having to turn my head.

I use to parallel park my 04 F150 without a backup camera, now I've gotten so use to having one in the Raptor that I'm debating putting one in my 05 Mustang lol jk

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I opted out of 801a also. The only thing I really wanted out of it were heated seats, and I could live without that.... and I wanted my rear camera in my rear view mirror and not in the dash, so I'm glad I got that. Some days I have regrets, others I don't. I'm a simple person and don't need 'luxury'. It's a truck.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6esy5ate.jpg

^ Rasco had it right. How a raptor seat should look & function. Only need to get around to my replacing my factory ones (had intentions of it since day 1).

Last edited:

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
6esy5ate.jpg

^ Rasco had it right. How a raptor seat should look & function. Only need to get around to my replacing my factory ones (had intentions of it since day 1).

I'd rather waste money on mods and have beast mode than fancy luxury mode. That's just me though.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Had the truck 3 days and 87 miles later the radio doesn't work.

Pretty nice ford

Disconnected the battery, waited 5 minutes, and then it was fixed.

Quality baby

This is the exact reason I didn't get the heated seats, power fold mirrors, nav, double power seats, moon roof, etc. Warranties aren't forever. I trust the mechanics of ford but the wires and knick knacks still come from china and mexico

Bakkbakk, no offense buddy, but maybe you got a one off since this is certainly not the norm..... Take it back to the dealer to get fixed. 2 years and we haven't had any issue besides IWE and stearing gear..

Oh we had a leaky 3rd... But nothing crazy....

There has been a really whiney streak on the forum recently, again, i suppose I'm jaded...but shit is it annoying.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There has been a really whiney streak on the forum recently, again, i suppose I'm jaded...but shit is it annoying.

:happy175:

We need a battle scar thread here. Ya' know, to separate the street queens from the rest of us.

Last edited: