Why didnt you get all the extras they say

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
87 miles in 3 days???? Come on, go for a break in drive. I put 87 miles on mine in less than an hour after leaving the lot.

Radio? Raptors have radios?

Seriously, what did it do?

geez 87 miles in less than a hour. did u do 100 miles per hour all the way home? lol sorry i had to

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking my truck up tomorrow in Atlanta and by the time I get back home to Florida it will have 500 + miles on it. I cant wait to go get it though.

It should be broke in and hopefully not down, by the time I get back home.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is fully loaded, had it 2 1/2 years, offroad almost daily, HARD, and lets just say my foot isnt lightweight. I havent ever had a problem besides that engine shut off and low oil pressure warning (just a small issue happened about twice really.) So I dont regret getting all the "fancy fixings"

Same here. Got everything and everything works. Very pleased and if something breaks it's warranty time!

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Picking my truck up tomorrow in Atlanta and by the time I get back home to Florida it will have 500 + miles on it. I cant wait to go get it though.

It should be broke in and hopefully not down, by the time I get back home.

Just be sure you don't drive too much at one spped as part of the break in. Take the back roads along the way home to alter your speed a bit. You will love that ride home!!!:biggrin:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would trade my heated/cooled seats for a heated steering wheel, now that I would use.

I hate my sunroof, feels like the 80's all over again. :rage:

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On all of my other vehicle purchases I have always gone the bare bones route due to lack of fundage. I've always regretted it in one way or another and wished I would have gotten all the bells and whistles. This truck is loaded, no regrets, I can't wait...

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto on the cooled seats in the summer. That alone is worth the 801A package for me. Interestingly enough, my truck has been in for warranty work at the dealership for 5 days. What I thought was a front camera issue turned out to be a bad transfer case that needed to be replaced. If it wasn't for the camera, I may not have realized I had a transfer case issue until I was out in the middle of nowhere with no way to get home. They gave me a bare bones F-150 as a loaner and I hate driving it everyday. I want all my bells and whistles back.